Growth, Development And Recognition
Working for Business Travel Direct is an exciting and rewarding experience. We have excellent staff retention and our Investor in People accreditation shows our commitment to our employees, so why wouldn’t you want to look at our careers?
Working for Business Travel Direct is an exciting and rewarding experience. We have excellent staff retention and our Investor in People Silver Standard accreditation shows our commitment to our employees. If you would be interested in working for us, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll come back to you!
Regional Operations Manager
Brighton & London – Permanent – Full Time
Business Travel Direct is currently recruiting a Regional Operations Manager. Reporting to the Operations Director, the position’s key objective is to manage and assume overall responsibility for the operational success of each office location.
- Promote commercial awareness throughout each location to maximize company growth and margins.
- Work closely and frequently with the Operations teams in each location to understand existing challenges with team knowledge of systems and processes.
- Lead and develop Operations Managers and their teams.
- Support continuous improvements.
- Ensure ISO compliance.
- Support teams to meet company performance expectations and deliver targeted results.
- To design and report against individual goals, development plans and agreed KPIs for both individuals and teams.
- To ensure all teams work to agreed Service Level Agreements.
- To provide clear leadership.
- To assist with talent mapping and succession plans.
- Manage leave requests for line reports.
- Conduct appraisals / performance reviews.
- Work co-operatively with counterparts / Operations Managers to cross utilise staff where appropriate.
- To ensure each team is selling the appropriate suppliers to increase margins.
- To act as an escalation point for all client complaints.
- Provide support to all internal departments.
- To improve the profitability of the team by ensuring team members have the resources to up sell at all times
- Responsible for ad hoc coaching within teams to develop and/or encourage improved performance
- Providing weekly report for each location.
- Onboarding new business and distributing to appropriate team.
- Assisting Operations Director with projects and ad hoc tasks.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Strong leadership skills
- Commercial awareness
- Full knowledge of Operational processes
- Ability to work in a high-pressured environment to meet deadlines
- Exceptional people management experience
- High level of organisation and attention to detail
- Experience of working in a TMC essential