Growth, Development And Recognition
Working for Business Travel Direct is an exciting and rewarding experience. We have excellent staff retention and our Investor in People accreditation shows our commitment to our employees, so why wouldn’t you want to look at our careers?
Working for Business Travel Direct is an exciting and rewarding experience. We have excellent staff retention and our Investor in People Bronze Standard accreditation shows our commitment to our employees. If you spot a role below that you think you’d be perfect for, be sure to email over your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll come back to you!
Junior Business Travel Consultant
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Business Travel Consultant to become part of a tight knit team. The role will initially be based at our Uxbridge office but from mid May will be based in our new offices in Langley, Berkshire. The main purpose of the role will be to fulfil clients travel requests ensuring that travel policies and procedures are followed. The successful candidate will need to provide exceptional service to all clients and colleagues ensuring that service level agreements and key performance indicators are met.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Be able to communicate with the managers at all levels
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to want to learn new processes and products
- Be able to deliver a high level of customer services at all times
- Working towards a Travel and Tourism Qualification
We are always looking for the right people to fit into our lovely team. Please apply with your CV to email@example.com if you are interested.