Growth, Development And Recognition
Working for Business Travel Direct is an exciting and rewarding experience. We have excellent staff retention and our Investor in People accreditation shows our commitment to our employees, so why wouldn’t you want to look at our careers?
Working for Business Travel Direct is an exciting and rewarding experience. We have excellent staff retention and our Investor in People Bronze Standard accreditation shows our commitment to our employees. If you would be interested in working for us, please email your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll come back to you!
Accounts Receivable Executive
Langley, Slough – Permanent – Full Time – Start Date: Immediate
Working with the Accounts Receivable Manager and the Accounts Assistant, the Accounts Receivable Executive will aim to ensure that all payments and duties are streamlined to be harmonious with the business.
The Finance team is a key hub for Business Travel Direct and is critical for all periods of change and growth.
- To provide efficient and effective administrative support to ensure clients requirements are met within a timely manner
- Issue weekly client invoicing
- Producing proforma invoices
- Issue Adhoc overrides
- Credit control, monitor daily
- Posting bank payments
- Banking cheques
- Issue weekly/monthly billing reports
- Update client information, maintain log control document
- Day to day client query / issues
Skills and Experience Required:
- Proven demonstrable experience in a finance department
- Good working knowledge of excel
- Key team player
- Strong customer service skills
- Credit control experience
- Willing to learn and achieve monthly goals/deadlines
- Reliable with excellent timekeeping
- Able to follow instructions and work on their own initiative
- In house training for custom build finance back office system will be provided