Ready for a rewarding career with an industry-leader?
Working for Business Travel Direct is an exciting and rewarding experience. We have excellent staff retention and our Investor in People Silver Standard accreditation shows our commitment to our employees.
Events Co-ordinator | Zen
Who are are
Launched in January 2019, Zen Meetings & Events are an Event Agency based near Slough. We’re part of the award winning Business Travel Direct. We’re a small but closely knit team of 7, with many years of experience in the travel and event industry.
What we do
Events of all shapes and sizes: from small meetings for 4 to conferences for 4000, we manage end to end projects for different industries including fashion, retail, tech, pharma, finance and many more
What we’re looking for
We’re looking for an Event Co-ordinator who would be responsible for the following:
- Using appropriate technology to research suppliers
- Preparing proposals for clients
- Negotiating rates, terms and conditions with suppliers
- Co-ordinating supplier contracts, rooming lists, dietary requirements, final event sheets
- Controlling budgets
- Post event invoicing
- Being a main point of contact for internal and external clients and suppliers
We’re looking for someone who is
- A team player
- Able to multi-task, prioritise and handle a busy workload
- Able to remain calm, flexible and friendly when under pressure
- A great communicator
Junior Travel Consultant
Langely – Permanent – Full Time
To provide exceptional service to all clients and colleagues ensuring that service level agreements and key performance indicators are met. Primary role to fulfil clients travel requests ensuring that travel policies and procedures are followed.
- Provide professional, knowledgeable, accurate service to clients via email and telephone.
- Ensure all requests are handled within Service Level Agreements.
- Take full responsibility for enquiry from initial request to completion.
- To ensure full use of technology.
- Compliance with all company processes and procedures including quality control checks.
- Meet Individual goals and objectives as set by Operations Manager.
- Support company goals and objectives.
- Demonstrate knowledge and expertise of systems and processes once trained.
- Process bookings, tickets, amendments, reissues and refunds.
- Ensure complaints are escalated to Team Manager.
- Compliance with initiatives.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Ability to want to learn new processes and products.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Be able to deliver a high level of customer services at all times.
- Work under pressure.
- Effective time and workload management.
- Proactive problem solving approach.
- Ability to use initiative and work with little supervision.
- Computer skills – Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook) experience essential.
Client Implementation Project Manager
Office, home and client visits – Permanent – Full Time
Business Travel Direct is currently recruiting for a Client Implementation Project Manager. This role will be responsible implementing new client wins for our Online & Offline services, delivering projects on time, and exceeding our clients expectations.
As part of the Client Services technical team you may also be required to provide 2nd or 3rd level support to assist with reporting unresolved issues to Concur or appropriate partners, ensuring the relevant development or enhancements to product are made.
- Undertake complex Client Demos to support Account Management or Sales where necessary
- Create project plans for implementation, agree client go-live deadlines and keep the projects on track
- Manage, mitigate and escalate any risks to the project to keep on track
- Agree end to end process for new clients, obtain build project sign-off from client so that all client booking, financial and reporting requirements are met
- Fully review and test online / offline new client setups before go live
- Create Training documentation & Deliver Training on Product
- Coordinate with internal departments (sales, operations, finance) so all teams are clear of their requirements for new clients
Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- 5-10 years’ experience in a Travel Management Company in client facing or technical implementation role
- Experience of Global client implementations highly desirable
- Expert knowledge of TMC processes and detailed hands-on understanding of all aspects of the travel reservation process and GDS, workflows and client experience
- Back office and travel invoicing experience advantageous
- Understanding of file finishing or automation within a TMC environment
- Understanding of TMC travel reporting
- Travel payment solutions knowledge highly advantageous
- Commercially aware of travel product technology costs, and to drive additional professional services charges where required by client
- Excellent problem solving and process reengineering skills, to enable dependable trouble shootings
- Ability to anticipate, initiate and resolve client implementation issues
- Ability to work effectively with clients and colleagues at all levels and able to articulate findings and recommendations
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines without supervision
- Strong prioritisation and time management skills
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent presentation skills with an innovative approach to represent data in a diagrammatic or graphical representation
- Motivated and flexible to accommodate both internal/external clients
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organisational skills
- Capable of working in a team environment, supporting management & staff, following policies.
- Strong work ethic and team focus in order to work effectively in a fast moving, interdependent team environment
- Concur Travel Certified experience essential. Concur travel advanced training advantageous
- Knowledge of either Amadeus Cytric or SABS Corporate is desirable
- Advanced GDS Knowledge, preferably Sabre or Amadeus
- Detailed knowledge of Sabre scripting highly desirable
- Experience of Concur Travel integrations with 3rd party suppliers
- Good knowledge of UK Rail systems such as Evolvi & Trainline
- Working Knowledge of Tripcase or itinerary management tools
- Working Knowledge of TripIT & Concur mobile
- Working Knowledge of Conferma hotel bill backs
- Knowledge of Project management tools
You can contact our Langley Head Office using the following information or use the form opposite to get in touch.
4 Waterside Court, Waterside Drive, Langley, Slough, SL3 6EZ
+ 44 (0)1895 450701