Staying Safe and ConnectedA traveller & data security summit | June 5th 1-5pm | Grange St Paul's, London
In an increasingly uncertain world, data security and traveller safety have never been so important.
Giving your travellers the technology they need to ensure they remain safe and that helps you meet your duty of care requirements is something that Business Travel Direct can support you with.
How we can help…
Join us for this security summit where you can find out more about how our technology offerings can help you support your travellers and to get a hands on demo of our new SecureConnect product.
You’ll also have the opportunity to hear directly from one of our clients, chat with our team and enjoy some canapes and a drink or two at a prestigious London venue.
Agenda – 5 June 2019
- Welcome drinks
- Introductions – Business Travel Direct
- Staying safe – A client case Study
- Introducing SecureConnect powered by Majestifi
- SAP Concur – the connected journey
- Drinks and canapes
Please RSVP by May 22 to confirm your attendance.
Grange St Paul's, London
5 June 2019 | 1pm – 5pm
The Grange St Paul’s | London
- Introduction to and live demo of the SecureConnect product
- Hear first-hand how a Business Travel Direct client has promoted safety and security of their travellers
- Hear from technology experts SAP Concur and Majestifi
- Enjoy canapes and drinks wit
- Chance to network with peers