Website Terms and Conditions
The term Business Travel Direct or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 6th Floor, Armstrong House, 38 Market Square, Uxbridge, Middlesex, UB8 1NG. (BTD is a trading name of the Ickenham Travel Group PLC) Our company registration number is 986305 England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only and can be subject to change without notice.
- Neither Business Travel Direct or any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Business Travel Direct’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
Data Protection Policy
Business Travel Direct recognise the importance of protecting your privacy and security when you provide information to us. We take full responsibility for ensuring that proper security measures are in place to protect your information. We will only use this information to book your travel arrangements and to inform you about our services. Unless legally obliged, we will never disclose your information to any third party without your prior consent.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- For use in Google Analytics and other services to track website traffic data, which is reported anonymously for analytical purposes. This allows us to understand how our website is used and to improve its efficiency.
- To tailor our website to your specific needs.
- For advertising, ad targeting and remarketing purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Advertising, Ad Targeting and Remarketing and Your Opt-Out Options
We may use certain information to enable third party ad servers to show you ads based on information about you and your browsing behavior.
- Our remarketing strategies may place banner ads on subsequent websites you visit. Clicking on these ads will direct you back to our website group.
- We may also use Google’s DoubleClick’s remarketing pixels. You can opt out of these on Google or opt out at the Network Advertising Initiative.
To find out more third party advertising and ad targeting, visit the Internet Advertising Bureau UK.
You can find a guide to behavioural advertising and find out how to avoid this by visiting Your Online Choices.
How You Can Control Cookies
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Find out more about controlling cookies at AboutCookies.org
Your use of our website indicates that you consent to the cookies we have described within these Terms and Conditions.